• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Balls of steel and solid gold dance moves

BoredEngineer

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 20, 2010
CA, San Jose
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/uIVGXktag-I"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/uIVGXktag-I" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

This man has a dangerous job, but it looks like he copes rather well with it. God bless him.

Re: Balls of steel and solid gold dance moves

Thems be SWEATY balls of steel..

That boy has balls of TITANIUM...and a solid gold boogie goin' on!

My brother is EOD and if those guys know anything it's two things; their jobs and how to party.

Im impressed with the cardio, aren't those pretty damn heavy?

ha ha this guy is crazy, oh well glad to see him having some fun.

It would be the ultimate Gong Show if one of those devices went off while he was grooving.

That was F-in awesome, Dan the Dancing Explosive Ordinance man

I hoped he disarmed it before doing that...could you imagine if Taliban was watching?.. that's pretty funny.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Norcal Phoenix</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im impressed with the cardio, aren't those pretty damn heavy?</div></div>
That's what I was thinking. Something like 100 pounds of gear isn't it?

The last 3 or 4 seconds really made that video!! Bad ass!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: UKDslayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I hoped he disarmed it before doing that...could you imagine if Taliban was watching?.. that's pretty funny. </div></div>

I just got a good visual of that, damn ragheads's sitting there with there camel's on some hill a mile away wondering who the crazy one's really are, hahaha.

It's good to see guy's having some fun over there. My dad just got back from his second tour, and I know things can be stressful at times.

Those suits aren't light.

Talked to a few of the EOD guys when I was in Iraq about re classing. First thing they do is put you in the suit and have you run around when it's 124* outside.

As for the bad guys blowing him up. Those looked like M112's which are a bit over 1 pound of c4 demo charges so I suspect it was a controlled ordinance disposal. Those are fun.