• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Bambi!

Jthoss0837

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 19, 2010
Greenville, South Carolina
wink.gif

Backstraps anyone?
Taken through a Simmons 3-10x44mm

Re: Bambi!

so is it in the freezer? i would not have had the time to take the pic because i would have been taking the shot im a bit like that.

Nice pic.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chucky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That little guy still has spots. Great pic though. </div></div>

Thanks!
Cant wait to start taking em through my Vortex

way too young to kill that one. If it is a doe she needs to produce a couple of years of offspring so I can kill them. Got to keep the cycle going.

I like mine pre marinated.............you know that extra silky taste of whole milk LOL!!
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: caustic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">might be too young to shoot for some but the young ones are the BEST eating. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blakheaven</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the cross hairs are in the wrong spot, should be on the dome peice </div></div>

Never made a head shot on a deer.
Maybe i'll try it on a doe next season.