• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Band of Brothers marathin on spike today.

Jimmy2Times

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 5, 2005
Amesbury, Massachusetts
Just puttin the word out. I got a 6 lb. brisket on the smoker and BOB on the TV. I've got the box set but still watch it everytime it's on TV. Makes me want to go out and kill some liberals.

Re: Band of Brothers marathin on spike today.

Just tuned in too.

We got done hunting early, and Heidi is still in NOLA for the weekend, so I got the TV to myself.
laugh.gif

Thanks Jaime Dos Veces.

I have several estimates to complete and this makes much better company than the Deutche Bank golf tourney!

I do my brisket manana! Ribs too
laugh.gif

Well, I promise some pics coming in the bear pit later. I wanted to smoke today, so I could sit outside in the great fall weather (my favorite season), smoke brisket, drink vodka, do some work (split 1/2 cord of wood today, loaded a batch of .308), and all the while say to myself, "I don't have to go to work tomorrow!"

Cigar after dinner tonight, too.

I'm fuckin lovin it.

I saw that it had cooled off nicely up there as the aforementioned golf tournament is being held in Norton, Mass. High of 70 degrees there today! Sounds refreshing compared to the still hot as balls Tampa bay latitude!

Still a good day mind you, just looking forward to the break in the heat, coming in the next few weeks.

Cheers.

Band of Brothers has to be the best WWII Movie Series ever. I really like the Interview parts. Those guys ain't going to be around long. They got to see America at it's finest, and it's worst.

I know my opinion is redundant at this point, but this is the best "thing" ever put on film. Great accomplishment with a cast of relative unknowns which, in retrospect, makes it even more brilliant. Hanks and Speilberg deserve their own medal of honor for this tribute.