• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Banned from arfcom (again)

Krugermeier

Banhammer
Banned !
Minuteman
Aug 25, 2022
Carolinas
Alright, which one of you posted this yesterday? I took your advice, I'm here! Arfcom is a bit too SOFT for me. They all seem to be turncoats over there.

IMG_3660.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: TheMammoth
Arfcom is the belligerent, average intelligence adolescent boy of the gun forum world. The Hide is more like a sophisticated 35 year old woman with a medical doctorate, 20 years of MMA and little tolerance for fools. Shit that gets you banned on arfcom will likely not be received well here either. Shit that doesn't go well here sometimes goes well there. Over there the dogpiles are done largely by knuckle draggers and poseurs. Here the dogpiles are done mostly by a little more grown up and a lot more knowledgable crowd. Proceed with caution and a thick skin. Also come correct.

Alright, which one of you posted this yesterday? I took your advice, I'm here! Arfcom is a bit too SOFT for me. They all seem to be turncoats over there.

View attachment 7941474
HaHa…the comment you circled “I’m and old hat and Known Troll there” reminds me of the guy everyone talks about from Wyoming that likes pigeons I think his name is Fender or something like that? :ROFLMAO:

Could be somebody else though not sure.

The cartoon pic is too small for me to make out what it says.

Last edited:

View attachment 7941474
For future reference and trolling material:

1) Do you work in concrete?
2) How many bow kills do you have?
3) How much can you bench?
4) How many HVT's have you engaged?
5) What kind of truck do you drive?
6) Are you versed in galvanic reaction?
7) Do you own a Harris bipod?
8) What color skirt do you wear when you shoot a 6.5 manbun?
9) What's the average weight of your last 5 girl friends?
10) Do you like pigeons?

Arfcom is the belligerent, average intelligence adolescent boy of the gun forum world. The Hide is more like a sophisticated 35 year old woman with a medical doctorate, 20 years of MMA and little tolerance for fools. Shit that gets you banned on arfcom will likely not be received well here either. Shit that doesn't go well here sometimes goes well there. Over there the dogpiles are done largely by knuckle draggers and poseurs. Here the dogpiles are done mostly by a little more grown up and a lot more knowledgable crowd. Proceed with caution and a thick skin. Also come correct.
Just one quibble. We may be a little older, we are certainly not grown up

lol, i didn't know the hide was known as fedglow.com.

tbh, i have never joined or even browsed that forum, although i am certain i have clicked a link at some point.
i am pretty certain i would have been banned anyway.
of course, i don't even own an ar-15, so there's that. :oops:

lol, i didn't know the hide was known as fedglow.com.

tbh, i have never joined or even browsed that forum, although i am certain i have clicked a link at some point.
i am pretty certain i would have been banned anyway.
of course, i don't even own an ar-15, so there's that. :oops:
Hey theLBC! How is Gelsons?? You loaned me that sight tool a few months ago. Glad to see you are keeping up the good fight on the Hide!

I was banned from Calguns (for the fourth time) for the same reasons I was banned from arfcom again. Calguns is fudd central.

Capture.JPG

Hey theLBC! How is Gelsons?? You loaned me that sight tool a few months ago. Glad to see you are keeping up the good fight on the Hide!

I was banned from Calguns (for the fourth time) for the same reasons I was banned from arfcom again. Calguns is fudd central.

View attachment 7941706
sup! how's it shootin?
i prolly told you i was banned on calguns for calling somebody a groomer, but it was lifted after a week.
bunch of regular patriots got banned yesterday, basically for defending some idiot that destroyed a fruit stand.

sup! how's it shootin?
i prolly told you i was banned on calguns for calling somebody a groomer, but it was lifted after a week.
bunch of regular patriots got banned yesterday, basically for defending some idiot that destroyed a fruit stand.
Pretty soon it'll just be Kes in a corner jerking himself off and then he'll ban himself before he realizes it.

Well, he only joined at 10am this morning. I'll give him a break until tomorrow morning. After that he's just another troll.

I once told a dude he could eat ass........you know why? Because I literally didn't have a response to his point.

So yeah, im grownt up.

Where? What? Who cares....never heard of it. Banned from some fucktard place with no root on reality?

Boohoo. Next.

VooDoo

The one you love baiting people into commenting about so you can hit the report button.

You know exactly what the fuck it is, and everyone here who pays a lick of attention knows exactly what the fuck you are.

I’m not anti American, I don’t “report” peoples speech