• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Bar in Clemson, SC thinks you're a douchebag.

schmitty

Private
Minuteman
Nov 10, 2005
Southeast, South Carolina
So my wife told me about this and its the first ive heard of it since i don't facebook. Backstreets bar and deli in clemson, sc has pissed off a lotta folks and im trying to spread the word on the hide thinking maybe you guys can help out.
This is dudes sign.
28gw1zd.jpg

Check out his yelp page here http://m.yelp.com/biz/backstreets-pub-and-grill-clemson.

My wife says he took down his facebook page and closed up today but i cant confirm. Pretty ridiculous

Put in some good work in there during college, but won't be going back. It was never known for food, so the idea of shitty wings mentioned on Yelp isn't at all surprising.

It's important to note that the owner apparently hasn't exercised due diligence in SC statute, as his MS Word printed sign doesn't meet the standards set by SLED. As such, anyone could carry once the law allowing CCW in establishments allowing consumption of alcohol on premises, and his little sign wouldn't be legally enforceable.

I may drive my there next week to see if the sign is still posted.

**UPDATE**

The owner admits in the link below that he is a CCW holder. He's also had to take down his Facebook account due to the deluge of negative postings.

Sign saying no to guns inside Clemson bar sparks online uproar - FOX Carolina 21

"I'm a gun owner, I got a right to carry permit when they first came out," he said.

Last edited: