• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Barnes precision upper or barrel cheap!!

hitman

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 23, 2004
Tampa, FL
Barrel is a brand new 223, 16 inch 1/8 twist stainless Barnes precision machining on barrel.
Specs and info

** Update I shot it today with a custom load from Copper Creek and it's the best group I ever shot with a semi auto! Other bigger group is IMI 77 grain. Both 4 shot groups, as I just wanted to show how accurate it is. I'd keep it but I have a JP being built now, a Bartlein barrel coming tomorrow and another proof to finish building. Total rd count is still about 25 rds. I shot some 55 grain today also.

My brother asked me to assemble an upper for him for a present for my nephew for Christmas. So, based on some reviews of Barnes I got the parts and put it together for him but he ended up shooting my scar and liked that and bought one, instead so I have zero need for this. I did test shoot it about 10 rds while we were out. You can see the purchase date.

Upper had to be thermo fit for barrel. 13 in centurion rail. Rail cover and rail section for bipod not included.

$ 500 shipped for an awesome accurate upper. No BCG or handle.

just barrel 250 shipped

813-541-3411

Pics

Last edited:
I decided to shoot a few groups just to see what it would do and I Am impressed! Like I said, I’d keep it but between what I have and what I have being built and in the process at the moment this would likely go unused. But you can see it shoots with that load!