• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Barrel contour request

Altoonabcm157

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Oct 28, 2020
New jersey
Deciding on a barrel contour for a build I’m piecing together, hoping that someone can post some pictures of sendero contours in A krg bravo stock. Appreciate it.

Deciding on a barrel contour for a build I’m piecing together, hoping that someone can post some pictures of sendero contours in A krg bravo stock. Appreciate it.
I can screw mine into an action I have sitting in a bravo if you are just wanting a pic of it?

I forgot I put the enclosed forend on it. Hope that doesn't mess you up. I got some pics of inside the forend to show clearance but not sure what you are specifically looking at

Attachments

• 20230814_193357.jpg
    20230814_193357.jpg
    182.6 KB · Views: 66
  • 20230814_193426.jpg
    20230814_193426.jpg
    260.9 KB · Views: 69
I forgot I put the enclosed forend on it. Hope that doesn't mess you up. I got some pics of inside the forend to show clearance but not sure what you are specifically looking at
Appreciate it, just trying to guage how much space is in the barrel channel with a sendero contour barrel.

Not a sendero, it’s a barrel nut varmint contour and not a bravo but a X-ray though so it’s pretty darn close to what you would see. Best angle pic I have I could share.

B2762A52-E6B5-435D-B0B0-C8737C3F0952.jpeg

Not a sendero, it’s a barrel nut varmint contour and not a bravo but a X-ray though so it’s pretty darn close to what you would see. Best angle pic I have I could share.

View attachment 8205154
Looks like the sendero contour still does a decent job of filling that barrel channel and not looking too light. I was torn between a m24 and sendero contour but I am leaning towards a lighter barrel on this build.