• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Barrel Nut Prefit Blowout Sale - Rock Creek Blanks, PVA Machine Work

bohem

PVA's HMFIC
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 6, 2009
Southeast, PA
www.patriotvalleyarms.com
Coming up on Cinqo de Mayo we are selling off a big crate of barrel nut blanks as semi-custom prefits.

Shooters have a choice of caliber, length, contour and a couple of barrel nut installs (Savage Small Shank, Remage, Tikka/Ruger American). We are offering fluting and cerakote as well as combo price for the barrel nut to make this a drop in solution... hard to beat a custom ordered prefit at these prices and quality.

Normal price on these is $599 plus options. They're on sale for $200 off, starting at $399.

Attachments

• Fluting samples.jpeg
    Fluting samples.jpeg
    543 KB · Views: 99
  • tikka muzzle markings.png
    tikka muzzle markings.png
    334.9 KB · Views: 91
  • barrel nut savage style 2.jpg
    barrel nut savage style 2.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 91
I got really excited, until I saw there were no 30 cal barrels……I know, the 308 is really out of the mix these days, but I have a bunch of 308 mil surplus ammo to burn up on a 600 yard range. I’ll just keep using my factory Savage Hog in a Oryx stock. It would probably be barrel abuse to put mil surplus down one of these Rock Creek tubes anyway.

I have one of your 6.5 CM barrels on an Origin action I put together earlier this year. After break in I did some load development using Nosler 123 CC and H4350 in a Starline SR case with Rem 7.5 primer. Shooting round robin, every load shot between .5-.75” and shot to almost exactly the same group center point. Made picking a load easy, I picked the highest charge weight, which was a .5” group, and will now do a seating depth test. I tried some Nosler 140 RDF’s and they were problematic. I would get three shots in a tight cloverleaf and two shots one inch away. Nuts; I’ve heard the RDF’s can be this way. I’m guessing this thing would love some Bergers.

Thanks for doing this sale, these are awesome barrels.

I got really excited, until I saw there were no 30 cal barrels……I know, the 308 is really out of the mix these days, but I have a bunch of 308 mil surplus ammo to burn up on a 600 yard range. I’ll just keep using my factory Savage Hog in a Oryx stock. It would probably be barrel abuse to put mil surplus down one of these Rock Creek tubes anyway.

I have one of your 6.5 CM barrels on an Origin action I put together earlier this year. After break in I did some load development using Nosler 123 CC and H4350 in a Starline SR case with Rem 7.5 primer. Shooting round robin, every load shot between .5-.75” and shot to almost exactly the same group center point. Made picking a load easy, I picked the highest charge weight, which was a .5” group, and will now do a seating depth test. I tried some Nosler 140 RDF’s and they were problematic. I would get three shots in a tight cloverleaf and two shots one inch away. Nuts; I’ve heard the RDF’s can be this way. I’m guessing this thing would love some Bergers.

Thanks for doing this sale, these are awesome barrels.
Unfortunately I don't have any 30 caliber blanks or we'd include them.

I'm glad to hear you've had good results. Thank you.

If you're in need of a barrel we can always do a Osprey prefit for you, I have them in 8/9/10 twist blanks on the shelf.

Reactions: KYAggie
Talked to the guys in the shop this AM and now am in the queue for a barrel to go with my Origin action

Really helpful to this n00b. I appreciate the patience

ALL y'all are bad for my wallet! Can't wait!

M

Reactions: bohem
Talked to the guys in the shop this AM and now am in the queue for a barrel to go with my Origin action

Really helpful to this n00b. I appreciate the patience

ALL y'all are bad for my wallet! Can't wait!

M
Happy to help. You likely spoke to Ben. He's cranking contours on the ordered sales already.

Happy to help. You likely spoke to Ben. He's cranking contours on the ordered sales already.
spoke to you briefly too

You were out of the shop at the time

It's nice to talk to the people actually making your stuff

M

Spoke with you guys on the phone as well, you were very helpful getting a prefit set for a bat action. Ended up ordering three barrels. Really top notch customer service and great prices, very good doing business with you, thanks again.