• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Barrel Question: Lilja or Volquartsen

Re: Barrel Question: Lilja or Volquartsen

Lilja -you can custom order one in the new 4 groove tightbore in any contour
and length if that is more to what you want.
I have a lot of bbls but the Lilja shoots the best - It should $$

Probably Benchmark, but Lilja is also very good. I have a Krieger that shoots lights out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Carter Mayfield</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Probably Benchmark, but Lilja is also very good. I have a Krieger that shoots lights out. </div></div>

I have a Kriger on one of my centre fires and that is incredible but i didnt consider them for rf. Cant say i have heard anything about benchmark.

I have a few Lilja rf barrels. Dan is great to deal with. He's not the cheapest solution out there, but I've always gotten my barrels right when he said I would. They always shoot great. My last Lilja barrel was a .17m2 10/22 barrel he made for me in 16". Its not something he normally makes, or even advertises that he'll do, but didn't charge me any extra over his standard 10/22 barrel cost. He's a very knowledgeable guy and makes great barrels and I can't recommend him enough.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chubby</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Carter Mayfield</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Probably Benchmark, but Lilja is also very good. I have a Krieger that shoots lights out. </div></div>

I have a Kriger on one of my centre fires and that is incredible but i didnt consider them for rf. Cant say i have heard anything about benchmark.</div></div>

Benchmark has become very popular with the benchrest rimfire crowd as of late. Look 'em up. I think their prices are reasonable as well.