• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Barrel swapping on a vudoo

Matt_3479

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 12, 2009
How many of you boys changed barrels on your vudoo? What action wrench did you use? What torque settings do they recommend when spinning the original back on? I have been lucky enough to test a new barrel and debating which 22 to put it on but my vudoo has been my favourite this far and figured I might start there

I have no experience in swapping barrels on a Vudoo, however where are you finding custom or prefit barrels. Was actually just searching to find if anyone made them. Vudoo has action wrenches on their site.

I have no experience in swapping barrels on a Vudoo, however where are you finding custom or prefit barrels. Was actually just searching to find if anyone made them. Vudoo has action wrenches on their site.
That I know of? DI precision has a pretty good rep for rebarreling them

I have a blank I wanted spun up. I just know the indexing with 22’s can be slightly more finicky and wasn’t sure if people have been doing it and there thoughts.

Vudoo makes a barrel wrench.

If it’s chambered correctly, it will torque back to the correct timing.

Pre-fits aren’t a thing for Vudoo though. So it will need to be fitted and timed.

Reactions: Matt_3479