• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Pre-Fit Your Barrel Blank(BarrelWork)

FisherT&C

Competition Rifle Barrelwork CAGE:9SLZ8
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 1, 2020
    Montana
    http
    Hello Everybody,

You're welcome to send in your action to have the barrel timed.

Here is the shouldered Pre-Fit List:

Accuracy International (M27x2.0) (M30x2.0) no wrench flats
    American Rifle Company
    Curtis
    Defiance Machine
    Impact 737R
    Kelbly's Atlas,Prometheus & Nanook
    Lone Peak
    Pure Precision
    Sig SSG 3000 with Benchmark Extension
    Terminus
    Tikka
    Zermatt

Updated Contact Info: 406-539-4684
    Phone Hours:
    Monday, Wednesday & Friday 12 PM until 1:30 PM (Mountain Time)
    Mountain Standard Time.
    Email:
    [email protected]
    I try to answer emails first thing in the morning or during lunch.
    Prices are here: https://www.fishertandc.com/barrelwork
    Reamers are here: https://www.fishertandc.com/reamers
    Shipping Info: https://www.fishertandc.com/shipping

Thank You, Chase

Please Checkout my store on my website

QRCode.pngveteran-owned-business-logo.jpg

Attachments

• FTC_reamers_prefits.pdf
      94.4 KB · Views: 42
    • FTCprices.pdf
      66.4 KB · Views: 33
    Last edited:
    Fisher T&C did a barrel for me last year and it hammered. Ended up selling the rifle but planning on using him again in the future.

I had an issue with my barrel that was caused by me and Fisher was amazing and went out of his way to help me resolve MY issue. Want to reinstate the fact that it was my problem not and issue with his work.

Does your price include Shipping Back?
    Can you do muzzle threading on a heavy AR15 barrel?
    Have you tried Remage conversion threading on a stock R700 shuldered barrel?

Reactions: FisherT&C
    Does your price include Shipping Back?
    Can you do muzzle threading on a heavy AR15 barrel?
    Have you tried Remage conversion threading on a stock R700 shuldered barrel?
    The price does not include return shipping, I added it for clarification; thanks for asking.
    Yes, I can thread a heavy AR barrel, the gas block will need to be removed, possibly the upper depending on the barrel length.
    I have not converted a R700 factory barrel to a Remage, I have converted them to Tikka shouldered barrels.
    Thanks for checking out my thread.
    Chase

Are you tied to one barrel maker, or is it buyer preference / availability ?
    Do you have a stable of reamers ? and are you willing to forward a copy of that reamer print ?
    What was the 308's reamer profile used to shoot the group you have pictured M118 ?

V/r
    Wayne

Last edited:
    Are you tied to one barrel maker, or is it buyer preference / availability ?
    Do you have a stable of reamers ? and are you willing to forward a copy of that reamer print ?
    What was the 308's reamer profile used to shoot the group you have pictured M118 ?
    V/r
    Wayne
    I am not tied to any particular barrel maker, fortunately there are several good ones. I go with what's a good fit for the rifle's application and availability; of course the customer can choose what they want if they are particular.
    I think the shot group you are referring to is the 200 yard one; it was cut with a Clymer SAAMI .308 reamer, it was a Krieger barrel.
    I have several reamers and sometimes rent them for odd one off chambers unless someone wants to buy and wait for a custom reamer.

Reactions: Slowmotion
    Interested in your prefits but not seeing much info on your site? Possible user error but Needing a 20” m24-ish shouldered prefit in 308 for a nucleus. Just curious on options and pricing.

Interested in your prefits but not seeing much info on your site? Possible user error but Needing a 20” m24-ish shouldered prefit in 308 for a nucleus. Just curious on options and pricing.
    There is a menu of options when you click on "Send it" under the Chamber and Thread service.
    I do not maintain an inventory of barrels on the website, often barrels are sourced as needed or you can provide your own blank.
    A stainless pre-fit usually runs approximately $750+shipping give of take depending on the barrel price.

Thanks for checking out my website.

Chase

Reactions: jb0311
    Right on. Just to confirm, is it the $85 above or the $180 on the website for the service?
    $180 for cut down, crown and thread.
    $85 is for muzzle threads only on a stripped barreled action or barrel only.

Chase

Reactions: Bandit31
    Thanks to you guys who have posted about my work.
    IMG_20230210_161401758.jpg
    I sincerely appreciate your support!
    Chase

Reactions: ShtrRdy
    I have a friend with a 16.5” 308 FNAR that he wants to get threaded. Is that something you would do? Price? Thanks

I have a friend with a 16.5” 308 FNAR that he wants to get threaded. Is that something you would do? Price? Thanks
    I would say no I can't do it. A barrel that short would have to be removed from the receiver along with the gas block. I'm not familiar with the FNAR, I'm not sure how difficult barrel removal is. I don't want to have you send it in to find out I can't do it.

Thanks for the quick response. I personally wouldn’t do it anyway because he has plenty of better rifles to suppress and I’ve read that it voids the warranty as well.

Do you have any 7mm barrels in stock?
    I really do not stock any barrels. I'm a one man shop and things are tight so I mostly just buy as I need them. I use Front Range Precision a lot and RHR or bugholes. Often customers drop ship barrels from Lilja and other manufacturers. I can get some 7mm Bartleins. Is there something particular you are looking for? Thanks for reaching out.

Chase

IMG_20230419_135916918.jpgIMG_20230419_160428087.jpg

Last edited:
    Chase, what's your current turn time if I sent you the barrel?

Thanks,
    Cory

IMG_20230501_151754194_HDR.jpgIMG_20230425_162602322_HDR.jpgIMG_20230426_094223136.jpgIMG_20230426_094058546.jpgIMG_20230424_121639568_HDR.jpg

Last edited:
    IMG_20230518_122314696.jpgIMG_20230518_122509023.jpgIMG_20230508_090951449_HDR.jpgIMG_20230508_150105044.jpgIMG_20230503_080402842.jpgIMG_20230503_112823501.jpg

Last edited:
    Reactions: Old-Cat
    Coming sort of soon. Both chambers are optimized for a suppressed field rifle or to run it wide open and dirty; the way we like.

6BR FTC earliest shipping from Manson June 14, 2023
    6BRA FTC earliest shipping from JGS July 18, 2023

Attachments

• 6 BR FTC Fisher.pdf
      248.6 KB · Views: 64
    • 6 BRA FTC.pdf
      304.9 KB · Views: 54
    Use Code: HIDEMEMBER for $50 off chamber job/ rebarrel. Good till Sep 1, 2023

Last edited:
    I've been trying Winchester Sta-Ball Match with 107-SMK in my 6BR (FTC) chamber.
    Weighed charges.
    107cold-bore.jpg107smk35off.jpg
    Thrown Charges at 29.1-29.2 grains
    107-StaBall-Match-Thrown.jpg107-29.2grn-Thrown.jpg

Reactions: Old-Cat
    Use Code HIDEMEMBER for $50 off thru Sep1,2023

Two weeks to go for the HIDEMEMBER discount.
    $50 bucks off at checkout.

Just let you know I received the barrel. It looks awesome, take that from an old toolmaker! You leave nothing on the table quality wise.
    If it shoots as good as it looks I will be really happy!

Thanks again
    Bela

Tagging this. I am going to need barrel work done soon and his work looks great from what I can see.