• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Barreled Actions $1000 and under?

aSilk_Suit007

Private
Minuteman
Aug 30, 2018
North TX
Can anyone post links to some good barreled actions $1000 and under? I’m looking for a Tikka T3, REM 700 or Howa 1500 footprint.

You could get a bergara HMR or Tikka CTR for around that. You can find a Tikka T3 for like $500-600 if you just need an action

Reactions: aSilk_Suit007
I'm not sure that you can find them anywhere online in stock at the moment. Best bet would be to check local gun stores.

You can buy a B14 HMR full kit for $1k and sell the stock, I’ve seen a couple sold on here in the last month.

Howa barreled actions aren’t hard to find and will run well under $1k.

There’s three Howa options showing in stock on Brownells, but they may not be what you want, not sure what you desire in terms of chambering/contour/length. They have one option each for 30-06, 270 Win, and 243.

Not 100% sure, but Bass Pro seems to have HMR’s in stock. Store pickup only. The two stocks that sold new on here recently went for $300 each.