• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Re: Barrels

It's very likely that either of those two barrels, when properly installed by a good rifle builder, they're going to both outshoot the owner.

I've owned both, off of a bipod and rear bag I've got a couple of screamer groups from a 6.5mm Shilen that are largely unbelievable if they had not been witnessed.

Really, don't skimp on having someone competent install the barrel and you very likely won't be able to tell the difference.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 2156SMK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Which brand of truck is better, Ford or Chevy? </div></div>

Why Chevorlet of course
wink.gif
unless your from Texas, then it's Ford.

I have installed a shilen barrel on a savage 110 chambered in 6.5-284. my best is 5 shot group is 3" at 750 yards. I was just wondering what the quality of mcgowen barrels was like.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 2156SMK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Which brand of truck is better, Ford or Chevy? </div></div>

The answer is very much like the answer to this question.

Neither!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wnroscoe</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 2156SMK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Which brand of truck is better, Ford or Chevy? </div></div>

Why Chevorlet of course
wink.gif
unless your from Texas, then it's Ford. </div></div>
I used to respect you William, but I am in Fl and my truck is a Ford : )