• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Barrett AML-338 Question

M4.GA

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 20, 2018
Georgia
Hey fellas,
I have a friend with a new 300 NM MK22 Barrett that is wanting to trade it for a rare collectible rifle that I have sitting in my safe. If I decide to make the swap, I would be interested in picking up the suppressor that goes along with it. Problem is, I see almost no reviews/data/etc. on the can.

Anyone here have any time behind an MRAD using the AML/338 can?

I’m curious on how it is in regards to sound signature, POI shift, repeatability, etc.

Have you tried the Barrett MRAD thread in bolt gun subforum?

We have a number of customers with the Mk22 rifle and suppressor, and have not had any complaints. That is not to say it is the best suppressor, but it works, and the US Army uses it with up to .338, so its no slouch. I have no personal experience with the suppressor.

We have a number of customers with the Mk22 rifle and suppressor, and have not had any complaints. That is not to say it is the best suppressor, but it works, and the US Army uses it with up to .338, so its no slouch. I have no personal experience with the suppressor.
I have the AM338 it works nice I use it from 6.5cm all the way to 338nm