• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Barrett BORS + Vortex PST + Rings - 1400 OBO

Maurygold

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Dec 17, 2018
    Up for sale is my Barrett BORS ballistic calculator + Vortex PST gen 1 6-24 MOA EBR-1 + Barrett scope rings. If you have never seen a BORS system it mounts on Barrett rings to your gun and scope and provides a real time digital read out of your shooting solution. Ie if I turn my scope 8 clicks it will read our 250 yards or whatever the ballistic solution equates to in yards. The BORS is more than a click counter it will measure muzzle angle, air density and temperature and automatically feed that info into your shooting solution. The BORS has no effect on wind adjustment and is still left to the shooter to compensate for. The ballistic solution is perfect and entirely adjustable for perfect first round hits with the accompanying computer software. With my Barrrett MRAD and this BORS I was able to make 338 Lapua first round ISPC head shots at over 800 yards. If you have questions feel free to message me or call/text 8502078894. Open to trades but much more interested in cash. Located in Florida, the rings were used on a full pic rail and should be sufficient height for nearly any setup, comes with all softwares and cables as it came from Barrett. I am willing to sell BORS and rings separate but you must use this model on this specific model scope if you already have one.

Attachments

• IMG_0890.jpeg
      IMG_0890.jpeg
      407.4 KB · Views: 88
    Last edited: