• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Firearms Barrett MRAD 338 Lapua , lots of Prime ammo etc - sold!

Fenix Mike

Minuteman
Aug 19, 2012
Tulsa, OK
Sadly there just aren't many places within a 90 minute drive to stretch this out, and the 900 yard range we have at work gets boring with both. Im open to some trades, but ive been a bad boy with suppressor and Form 1 purchases lately as those I can enjoy, so not really a ton im looking for.

Barrett MRAD - Brown color, 24 inch barrel, about 120 rounds through it (id have to count my brass, but somewhere between 100-120). I purchased it new so im the only owner. Its been fed a steady diet of Prime 300 gr ammo, and I have a lot of it I can sell WITH the rifle, or AFTER the rifle sells, but not before. Includes the Barrett Pelican case, 3 mags (2 never used), factory muzzle brake and I can leave on the Surefire brake for a bit extra if youre going to use it, or just prefer the Surefire brake. Optics on it are not for sale at this time

Sold!

I also have 35 boxes of Prime 300 grain factory ammo in boxes (714 rounds), one box of Hornady ELD 285 gr match and 5 rounds of American Eagle. I will sell as much or as little as you want, but id make a deal on both the rifle and the ammo if you took everything. I also have all the once fired brass if you reload, and a brand new in box Dillon 550C with a bunch of accessories for it that I was only going to start using after I went through all the factory ammo. It has not been opened since purchasing it a few weeks ago while I was in Arizona from Dillon direct.

Trades +/- cash
*Decently priced HK MR762 - id be open to a decently priced LPR as well for the right price.
*Knights Armament rifles (no SBR, looking more for the precision rifles)
*STI 2011 - must have a rail, good condition, preference for full size and optic ready in 9mm or 45. Plus for threaded barrel
*Other higher quality FACTORY 1911s (not looking for rare or small companies, more along the lines of a Nighthawk or other higher end) with a rail and tacticool appearance. Plus for threaded barrel and prefer full size frame in good condition.
*HK USP Expert 9mm (prefer with jet funnel and adjustable night sights)
*HK USP Expert 45
*HK 45 Compact Tactical
*factory custom Glocks from reputable companies such as Taran Tactical, Agency, Zev etc... no home builds, and must be in 9mm. Also must have factory paperwork and case such as which options came with it.
*Barrett M107 or possibly a M82A1
*Nightforce scopes with Mil reticles.

Last edited:
I’m interested where are you located? How much to buy gun with all the Ammo? I’m in Louisiana either message me or you can text me at 3185548109