• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Barrett MRAD .338LM

jake2212

Private
Minuteman
Sep 17, 2020
I'm trying to find one but nowhere has them. anyone know of any shops/online stores that have one?

i checked eurooptic already they only have a few SMRs in stock and not in .338 lapua. I also am looking at gunbroker right now

I would keep checking in with EuroOptics. They get them in all the time.

I have one I am about to post here. It's new, unfired with the full accessory case. Burnt Bronze factory color. I was told by Barrett it was an over run unit from the a Canadian military order. I bought it a few years ago and mounted a Nightforce and never fired it once, just like the 6.5 Creedmoor I just sold here. PM if you're interested.
Mark

Be patient. I got mine on here for $4500 shipped. No Mlok slots but does have the small dia. bolt --if you don't get one with the small dia. bolt and you go to do a barrel change, well, you'll be in another $400-$500 or so. Army rifle has single stage trigger, so does mine. Same cost but swapping one will be expensive as fuck so get the one you want. The single stage is real nice, it's all a matter of preference. Or in my case, availability.

If you don't get the Mlok slots but want 'em and plan to change color anyway, LRI does it. I'm gonna go ahead and do it because the work plus the Cerakote job using the 20150 Coyote Brown is reasonable. And my barrel and can are being fitted by Elite and they'll be colored to match so why not? It had to be done anyway to fit the brake.

I think the trifecta for barrels with this rifle is gonna be the .338LM, .300NM and .308. .338NM if you want mag length VLD's and don't mind giving up some downrange performance otherwise. But I think those three will be most useful and a .338 can suitable for all. Add 6.5CM of course if you have that in your arsenal, I don't.

Top this puppy with a Leupold Mk5 7-35x or maybe the Mk8 3.5-25x, depending on how this vet discount thing goes they got going on.

Oh, same time I got mine on here for $4500 another one sold for $6000 but came with the hard case, drag bag, .338LM, .300NM and .308 (the trifecta) Mlok and was Barrett brown I think w/suppressor mounts. REALLY nice if you ask me, basically the $11,000 Mk22 kit! Good deals pop up here all the time.

Good luck. It's one badass of a rifle for sure. Certainly impressed me when it arrived.

Reactions: E-Tool