• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Barrett MRAD Mk22 rifles for sale at Charlie's

longshot2000

Sniper's Hide Dealer: CHARLIE'S
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 19, 2017
    Northern VA
    charliescustomclones.com
    We have the Mk22 rifle only in deployment case with mags and 300 Norma barrel. I am not sure how much longer we can keep the price under $10k. Great opportunity. Also, have NF 7-35x scopes, and military mounts on the way.

https://charliescustomclones.com/ba...a-military-sniper-rifle-with-deployment-case/

Barrett-Mk22-Rifle-front-right-angle-a__94083.jpgthumbnail_IMG_7167__49692.jpg

I am a bit confused, the description is pretty clear that this is the full deployment kit with "everything" except the two extra barrels/muzzle devices/5 mags for the two barrels. But in the description of contents there are many things missing that are in the official deployment kit (soft case, sling, cleaning rod/bore guide, cleaning kit, tool kit with torque wrenches, stock spacer kit, suppressor cover, 5x 10 round d-type mags.

Could you clarify which section of the description is accurate? If it truly comes with everything in the deployment kit but only one caliber that is a pretty good deal and I might jump all over it.

Thanks.

A6661FC3-6136-4702-AFCD-35F5DBB62406.jpeg

84F2BE8B-8B32-436A-AEC7-DF2565CC9788.jpeg

...and maybe a bunch of other stuff not listed?