• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Barrett semi auto 50 BMG with suppressor, NF ATACR, Ammo etc for sale - Rifle SOLD

Fenix Mike

Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 19, 2012
Tulsa, OK
This has been my dream rifle since they came out, but now that I have it, I really only shoot it when I go back to Arizona and do 1 mile stuff. This is a rifle that was built for me by Barrett (I will go into it more over email for serious buyers, and I have all the receipts and parts lists) and while I still debating just hanging on to it, at this point the only people who really enjoy it are my friends I take shooting as they toss $4-$7 a round ammo down range. Think how cool you will be with a Suppressed Barrett 50 at the range... Then all your friends will want to go shooting and freeload off you too! As far as the package, I want everything gone at once because we all know if im left with accessories or ammo, I will just somehow try to buy another one (if any are left in this world, Barrett is 48 months out right now). I will take possible partial trades that I will either end up later selling after I dont shoot them, or bring out once in a while for friends to shoot, but lately im only shooting duty stuff, so the list is slim if I cant use it at work. This Barrett does shoot 1 MOA with the Hornady, and about 2-2.5 MOA with the ball ammo. It does incredible at 1100 yards, and fairly well at 1 mile. The suppressor does an AMAZING job of making it enjoyable to shoot, where as unsuppressed, well it clears up your sinuses. I have shot approximately 40 rounds suppressed and 50 rounds unsuppressed. I probably have most of the brass as well if you reload, shipped on your dime.

Whats included:
Barrett 50 cal 20 inch barrel in FDE (as I said, details via email, please only email if you either have the funds readily available, or funds and one of the listed trades).
Barrett Suppressor (First stamp is included to your FFL, all NFA rules apply)
4 Barrett magazines (2 black and two FDE, only one FDE has been used)
280 rounds of Hornady 750 gr Amax match
160 rounds of Lake City M33 Ball
94 rounds of API
63 rounds of AP
10 rounds of HSG 750 Amax match
Barrett Pelican case
Blackhawk sniper drag bag
Nightforce ATACR 7-35 F1 Mil R with Nightforce 3 lug Magmount
Freight/NFA (I added this because it will likely be $800+, and the $200 stamp)

$21,000 shipped As is
$18,000 shipped without the scope/mount
$16,000 without the suppressor or scope

Rifle is SOLD, scope and suppressor still available at the moment, but dibs go to the buyer and I told him he could think about it until this Sunday.

You can split the funds via PP/Zelle/Venmo or wire to my Navy Fed account.
More photos and videos available on demand, I am firm on price, ammo must go with the gun, or you can secure a buyer WITH you to buy it separately, but neither get shipped until both are paid for. Parts are not for sale separately.

Trades (if its not on here, I likely dont want it, but always welcome to entertain. Any attempts at a "market value increase" in price will be met with a "No Thank you" because I really dont want your trades, but understand $16K-$21K is a lot, so im allowing partials on my terms to help you, not me. If its worth that much more than pre March prices, sell it on your own first and use the cash instead of trading) I put the glass/accessories id take as well in parenthesis to help out.

KAC SR25 APR or APC (No ACC) in 308 (with Nightforce ATACR Mil reticle glass)
Daniel Defense DD5 V3 or V4 in 308 (No V1 or V2) (with Nightforce ATACR Mil reticle glass)
HK MR762 (with Nightforce ATACR Mil reticle glass, Geissele rail and trigger also preferred)
Scar 20S in 308 (must be FDE to match my other Scars) (with Nightforce ATACR Mil reticle glass)
LaRue OBR in 308 with 18 or 20 inch barrel (with Nightforce ATACR Mil reticle glass)
Daniel Defense M4A1 (with 2018+ Eotech EXPS-3)
Daniel Defense MK12 (with Nightforce ATACR Mil reticle glass)
Daniel Defense MK18 pistol (with 2018+ Eotech EXPS-3)
Colt 14.5 Socom upper (with 2018+ Eotech EXPS-3, Knights RAS or geissele rail would be nice)
9mm Gen 5.5 Glocks - 19, 19x, 45, 17, or 34. (MOS ok, but only with delta point or RMR, or no optic)
Kriss Vector pistol in 9mm or 45 ACP - Gen 2 only (with 2018+ Eotech EXPS-3)

Im hesitant to entertain anything over 308 just because I have nowhere to shoot it, and have already sold most of my precision rifles for this reason, but if some how there is a deal I absolutely cant resist in 338 Lapua or 300 Win, possibly with a Dillon 550 setup and low round count, id listen. Must be a factory rifle (Barrett MRAD, AI AXMC, or of similar quality, and im hesitant to get back into 300 win just due to lack of ammo and reloading components, and 338 due to the cost, but for the right trade, who knows).

Just to tease you all a bit

Last edited:
That sir, is the coolest .50 I've seen. With that barrel, you'd better get the whole package with the can. Pure Merica! Best of luck with this sale!

Reactions: Fenix Mike
If this was 2 years from now I’d be all over this. But funds are not where they need to be at this time. Awesome rifle dude and good luck!

Reactions: Fenix Mike
I have a Barrett MRAD with barrel kits in 6.5-CM, 308-W, 300-WM, 300-PRC, and 338-LM. Plus accessories, 5 scopes/mounts, and ammo ... I do know what it's like to be $20K into a rifle. That said ... the one thing I'm still lusting after is a 50-BMG (and Anne Hathaway - but that's a different issue). This is VERY tempting ... but after the scratch I've got into this hobby ... if I did this ... my wife would load one of my rifles and shoot me in the ass with it. For now, "lust" will have to be good enough.

I have a Barrett MRAD with barrel kits in 6.5-CM, 308-W, 300-WM, 300-PRC, and 338-LM. Plus accessories, 5 scopes/mounts, and ammo ... I do know what it's like to be $20K into a rifle. That said ... the one thing I'm still lusting after is a 50-BMG (and Anne Hathaway - but that's a different issue). This is VERY tempting ... but after the scratch I've got into this hobby ... if I did this ... my wife would load one of my rifles and shoot me in the ass with it. For now, "lust" will have to be good enough.
I mean, as long as she shoots you in the butt with something besides the 50, you will likely survive 😂
It’s tough to consider letting this thing go, but I said the same thing about my mrads, scar 20s, mr762 and AXMC when I sold them last year. As much as I liked having them in the safe, my state is so locked down with Covid that I really don’t see an end to this BS and the ranges opening back up (none of which allowed my 50 on steel anyway), and we just don’t have areas in the desert to stretch out that aren’t 3 hours away.

Reactions: Bull23
I suppose I could add other weapons for a machine gun... Multi cal HK sear preferred.

also looking for a cheaper truck/suv just for snow days and desert outings.

Last edited: