• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Barricade stops

So who is making some real good gas gun barricade stops?

Is size/profile any sort of requirement?

Ive been using Arisaka’s MLOK Indexer (also make a picatinny version) in matches lately, and I like that its larger enough to act as a stop, but small enough to be out of the way (or used as a hand stop or finger index point when firing

Rail Scales makes nice products. They do not necessarily market a barricade stop, but their Anchor would be a good option I think.

Reactions: sako.308
Is size/profile any sort of requirement?

Ive been using Arisaka’s MLOK Indexer (also make a picatinny version) in matches lately, and I like that its larger enough to act as a stop, but small enough to be out of the way (or used as a hand stop or finger index point when firing
Not really but dont want some 2lb chunk shit hanging off side my gasser either lol

I use this Noveske barricade stop combined with polymer Magpul angled foregrip that provides multiple points of barricade indexing. A Surefire Warden QD directs the muzzle blast forward not radially outward when in proximity to barricades / dusty ground which mitigates a lot of crap coming back in one's face. Noveske N4 10.5"

CIMG0960a copy.jpg
CIMG1601 copy.JPG
CIMG1602 copy.JPG
CIMG2208a copy Barricade Stop Indexing.jpg
IMG_7303 copy.JPG
IMG_7307 copy.JPG

Last edited:
I use this Noveske barricade stop combined with polymer Magpul angled foregrip that provides multiple points of barricade indexing. A Surefire Warden QD directs the muzzle blast forward not outward when in proximity to barricades / dusty ground which mitigates a lot of crap coming back in one's face. Noveske N4 10.5"

View attachment 7524525View attachment 7524526View attachment 7524527View attachment 7524528View attachment 7524529View attachment 7524530

I do like that. My setup is much diff than that. Its more of a dedicated long range sass style.

Will have a 4-16 nf atacr, tt diamond

Attachments

• 20190929_174853.jpg
    20190929_174853.jpg
    261.3 KB · Views: 36
A Rogers Carbine MagWell grip works great doubling as a horizontal barricade stop. Attaching Safariland ELS mounts laterally works for vertical barricade support and can be depth adjusted along available rail real estate. Lots of ways to use the Atlas for barricade support.

DSCN2269 copy.JPG
DSCN2896a copy.jpg

Not a barricade stop but Triad's Skid Pad is pretty handy on various barricades for this 7.62 OBR.
DSCN4626 cropped.jpg