• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Bartlein 6mm MOD400BB Blank Gap #6 Contour

White_Shark

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 23, 2013
Manitowoc, WI
Have a Bartlein MOD400BB steel 1-7.5 twist 6mm blank in GAP #6 Contour. Change of plans and I won't be using it. Blank is 29”

Price is $530 shipped

I accept Paypal F&F and Zelle,

6mm Barrel Blank for GAP.jpg

Attachments

• 6mm Barrel Blank for GAP.jpg
    6mm Barrel Blank for GAP.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 392
Last edited:
Reactions: holen'one
I seem to be constantly confused by barrel contours. What common term would you call that contour, and/or the barrel diameter at muzzle?

I like the GAP #6 profile, I think of it as a hybrid of the heavy palma and varmint. It starts 1.250" x 3", has a heavy taper and finishes to .900" @ 26""

Ok, that mostly makes sense to me. By breech do you mean shank? I am checking my other rifles to get an idea.

Last edited:
Sort of looks like the closest standard Bartlein contour would be the M24/M40...just tweaked a bit in shank diameter for GAP.

Great heavy barrel in great metal from a great manufacturer at a fair price (I have a Bartlein invoice on an 6.5 MTU in 400MODBB that was more than being asked for this blank...but I did have gain twist which added a bit).

Looks like a great barrel for a fair price.

Cheers

I have one just like it but I got Greg to turn it down to make it a little lighter, which he did for like $75.00. Awesome barrel