• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bartlein barrel

Muzzleloader1

Private
Minuteman
Jul 13, 2023
Denver
I know it’s a long shot. Does anyone know where I can find an I stock Bartlein 6mm m24 barrel? Thanks in advance.

I'm sure someone here has one they'd part with. They come up from time to time here and somewhat regular because it's what most shooting 6mm use. I think you can find one here just be careful not to get wrapped up with a scammer

I know it’s a long shot. Does anyone know where I can find an I stock Bartlein 6mm m24 barrel? Thanks in advance.

OP - are you sure you want an M24 contour for such a small bore? M24 was designed for a .308 bore. If you reduce that to 6mm you end up with an un-necessarily heavy barrel that could be very over-balanced. If you want to duplicate M24 stiffness/balance in a 6mm, you might want to look at a lighter contour like the Heavy Varmint, or even something slightly less than that.