• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bartlein Barrels

Dougger57

Private
Minuteman
Jan 30, 2021
Columbus, OH
I just read the newsletter from Sniper's Hide with the information from Bartlein Barrels. If you are looking for a new Bartlein barrel there plenty at Grizzly Tools. The owner of Grizzly Tools is a competitive shooter and buys hundreds of barrels from Bartlein every year for sale to his customers. Go the Grizzly Tools and in the "search" section enter "Bartlein barrels". Let me know what you think. They are in stock and ready to ship.

My dad owns a small steel business and we've been shopping with Grizzly for decades...Great company. I found out about 10 years ago that they were starting to sell reloading stuff and barrels. Back when Berger 7mm 180 Hybrids were impossible to find due to the Obama ban attempt, I was able to score 5 boxes from Grizzly because nobody knew about them selling gun stuff. It was a nice little honey-hole to keep in my back pocket in case I needed something. 👍🏼

Yea shiraz was or is a high level shooter. They used to run bullets.com and were the main march distributor in the US. Super nice guy got to meet him buying a lathe up at their annual tent sale. I thought they got out of shooting stuff but nice to see they still sell barrels. They also had some nice reloading and cleaning equipment.

Great guy, awesome he’s still doing this, picked up a pair of barrels acouple months ago. sure hated to see bullets.com go

I just read the newsletter from Sniper's Hide with the information from Bartlein Barrels. If you are looking for a new Bartlein barrel there plenty at Grizzly Tools. The owner of Grizzly Tools is a competitive shooter and buys hundreds of barrels from Bartlein every year for sale to his customers. Go the Grizzly Tools and in the "search" section enter "Bartlein barrels". Let me know what you think. They are in stock and ready to ship.
Thanks, just scored a blank for my new build

Been looking for one. You are the real MVP! Thank you.