• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Bartlein carbon 223 16” Prefit- Impact 737

65x55guy

Probably not a scammer
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2017
Arkansas
Purchased barrel recently thinking I needed a .223 trainer, but decided to go with a .22 LR instead.

7 twist. Chambered by Stuteville, threaded 5/8 x 24 at the end. 220 rounds through it.

Currently has a TBAC CB mount on it that I would included for $90. Already timed.

$850 for barrel, $940 with the CB mount.

147E4D07-07BE-43F5-AAA3-96A709E86E14.jpeg
A92909D0-753B-4347-9E78-9FBD57F96E1E.jpeg
C126ADA1-1F64-4EDF-8DEE-086E855B6E38.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Trent A and simonp
Yes, but of course everything is always for sale. PM me if you want to buy a mostly complete trainer. Have everything but a .223 bolt face.

Reactions: Trent A
Does anyone know if I can put this in my Christen arms chassis? I have a .308 MPR and I really want to get a .223. This might be better than trying to buy it out of box

I’m looking at a possible purchase of the action and barrel if it will go into my Christen Arms MPA CHASSIS

I’m looking at a possible purchase of the action and barrel if it will go into my Christen Arms MPA CHASSIS
Send me a picture of the inside of the chassis and bedding block area. I can compare it to my manners mini chassis.

No it won’t fit. The recoil lug is too big on the impact for the MPR chassis. I’ve tried. If you mill it out it will likely make the area too weak. You need a standard Remington 700 lug. I forget the size but they are thinner than all the custom action lugs

No it won’t fit. The recoil lug is too big on the impact for the MPR chassis. I’ve tried. If you mill it out it will likely make the area too weak. You need a standard Remington 700 lug. I forget the size but they are thinner than all the Vostok action lugs
Thanks op