• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Bartlein Carbon 6.5 PRC for bighorn Origin

Slowshot18

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 8, 2018
Houston, TX
Long action, right hand, bighorn origin action with a trigger tech special trigger. The action has probably close to 1,200 rounds down it. There is some wear on the finish from normal use. A small notch was made on the bottom part of the rear of the action in order for it to accept Hawkins Hunter LA magazines.
The barrel is an 18" bartlein carbon fiber barrel in Remington varmit contour, chambered in 6.5 prc by straight jacket armory. It is 1:7.5" twist and 5/8" muzzle threads. The barrel has exactly 396 rounds through it. It has shot well with a variety of bullets from 135-156 grains. And even does good with factory 147 Eldm ammo. There are scratches on the stainless portion of the barrel from it slipping in my barrel vise. Barrel has minimal fire cracking as per the picture from my bore scope.

Bighorn Origin LA and SA have the same headspace. The origins also have the same headspace as the LA TL3/SR3.

Barreled Action w/Trigger $1,400 shipped to your FFL. If you're local to the north side of Houston, TX area, we can do a face to face transaction as long as you have a valid LTC, and I'll knock off some $$ for reduced shipping cost.

Barrel only: $650 Shipped CONUS

Action + Trigger only: $875 shipped CONUS

Preferred payment is PayPal friends and family discrete or Venmo. Can also accept USPS M.O. Cross Posted
PRC1.jpeg
PRC2.jpeg
PRC3.jpeg
PRC4.jpeg
PRC5.jpeg
PRC6.jpeg
PRC7.png
PRC8.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Estes640
I’ll take the action with trigger for $875. Sending pm