• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bartlein Match Chamber

Lardbutt

Private
Minuteman
Jul 4, 2020
I am considering a Bartlein Barrel on my CZ 457. Bartlein has 3 match chamber reamers. Bentz, SAMMI and their own Bartlein Match. Does anyone have experience with Bartlein's chamber? How is it?

I am considering a Bartlein Barrel on my CZ 457. Bartlein has 3 match chamber reamers. Bentz, SAMMI and their own Bartlein Match. Does anyone have experience with Bartlein's chamber? How is it?
Looks to be a good "match" chamber. Here's the specs.
Screenshot_2020-04-13-12-07-13.png

Thank you SanginSpecial,

I will study this awhile and compare to the Benz, Nevius and SAMMI Match.

I ordered a Bartlein drop in for my CZ 457 MTR at the first of the year. They didn’t mention anything about chamber options. It has the bentz I’m pretty sure. It shoots better than the MTR match chamber/barrel. My Bartlein that Keystone fitted to another 457 in an MPA chassis will out shoot them both.

I emailed them and asked what chambers I could get and thats how I found out.

20200511_165547.jpg
Thank you SanginSpecial,

I will study this awhile and compare to the Benz, Nevius and SAMMI Match.
Here's a little more material for you to peruse.. I got bored during "The Great Covid Lockdown of 2020". Hope it helps.. If nothing else, it'll give you an idea of the difference in the big 3's cartridges.

At one point in my career I worked in the trades and I have worked off much less professional drawings than that done by professionals.