• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Base and ring for Savage 12 LRPV

sakotrg22uso

Private
Minuteman
Sep 24, 2008
I'm looking for a base (0moa or 15moa) and rings for my brand new Savage 12 LRPV. I'm going to install a Zeiss conquest 4.5-14X50 on it. I looked at TPS and Ken Farrell (will probably go with TPS for the moment), but I'm having a hard time finding out wich base fits it (one piece)... I'm also wondering which height I should go with (will low rings be high enough to clear the barel?) Can anyone help?

Re: Base and ring for Savage 12 LRPV

When looking for the base they sometimes list it as the savage target action and not the rifle. Pm inbound

Re: Base and ring for Savage 12 LRPV

I have a farrel base on my savage 10 and a egw on my savage 12lrpv (both 20moa) the egw is alittle lower than the farrel. either will work just fine just make sure you get a round front round rear mount the old savages were flat on the back of the reciever. with either base I would recommend low rings up to 42mm objective and mediums with be fine for pretty much anything.