• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Base for 77/22 with build in elevation?

Alderleet

NCOIC of Shitposts
Minuteman
Feb 12, 2010
Downrange
Hey all, I was wondering how, or if, any of y'all figured out a way to add elevation to your 77/22's with optics.

I was looking to Wiegand for a picatinny mount, however the mount has 0moa on it. I really have been wanting a mount with 20moa or so added to it to when i try to stretch 22lr's legs.

Anyone know of a way to do that?

Re: Base for 77/22 with build in elevation?

I would give Murphy Precision a call. I read on here he made a 2 piece base for a Kimber with 25MOA I think.

Picatinney adapter and Burris Signature Zee rings with offset inserts. Inserts come zero offset, you can +/- .005", +/- .010", and +/- .020" offset.With on both rings you can get prodigious slope.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: frog5215</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Picatinney adapter and Burris Signature Zee rings with offset inserts. Inserts come zero offset, you can +/- .005", +/- .010", and +/- .020" offset.With on both rings you can get prodigious slope. </div></div>

this ^.....or the way i did my 77/22 was use an old Leupold one piece base, flip it upside down in the mill and cut a grove in it to fit over the Ruger reciever rail. I inclined the mount so it was higher in the back when I cut the grove. it's probably not dead on perfect, but it's the closest I could find for a 40 MOA base. after the mill, it was just drill and tap three holes for the mount.