• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

basic marksmanship training video

Re: basic marksmanship training video

Welcome abaord!!

Focus on the basics and fiundimentals. Alot of dry fire and slow fire drills!!

I have no information on that video.

But, I would seriously recommend checking out the online training here. So far it's all basic stuff. Good stuff, too.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tommgun26</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just purchased this dvd

http://www.midwayusa.com/viewProduct/?productNumber=878777

I'm hoping to learn basic marksmanship skills first off before even getting into tactical part of shooting...I will be complementing it with books and practice ofcourse..cannot really afford a coach right now...anyone with experience with this video? because I hope it's good. Well they are marines after all...</div></div>

Are you learning how to shoot using a Service Rifle with as issued iron sights?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tommygun26</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No just looking for some basic knowledge on shooting.</div></div>

Here's a suggestion, visit the CMP site at www.odcmp.com. You can link to all sorts of training and shooting development resources from there.

BTW, I think you're already on your way to becoming an extraordinary shooter as you have come to realize executing the firing task does not mean that you actually know how to shoot.