• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Training Courses Basic Precision Rifle Course w Mile High Shooting Accessories and Outdoors

Newbie2020

Mmmyeah...whatever
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 10, 2020
Nebraska
I just completed the BPRC this past weekend. I wanted to post how pleased I was with the entire experience.

I had high expectations for the course to begin with because I know the reputation of Mile High and of Frank ( @lowlight ) Galli. That said, the course FAR EXCEEDED my already high expectations.

Mike and Frank are excellent communicators and teachers. They helped everyone move upward from wherever we all were coming in Friday morning to Sunday afternoon. Frank and Mike seem to genuinely enjoy teaching and imparting their hard-won experience and knowledge. Their enthusiasm for this art/science is obvious and infectious. The first two days were fantastic but the third day was so much fun I didn’t want it to end. I didn’t just learn a mountain of useful information and proper techniques, I had loads of fun doing it! And that is all attributable to the environment Frank and Mike created through their candor, their humor, and interactions with us and with each other.

The information they provided is not only state-of-the-art, but portable and expandable, so that we all can continue to build on the now-firm foundation they provided. Having been to a different long-range shooting class recently, I recognize that this class is miles ahead of what a lot of other classes are capable of providing. I will highly recommend this course to everyone I know who wants to become a better shooter.

The value for the price is immeasurable. All of these courses around the country cost roughly the same; at this point I don’t know why anyone would go anywhere else to learn how to improve their shooting.

Finally, I am extremely grateful for the experience and the opportunity. Thank you Frank and Mike; I will be back.

cdr

I was at this class as well, and completely agree with the above.
Most of the info covered is in Feank’s book, and in the online training here, but getting the in person explanations and critiques from Frank and Mike was an incredible experience.
Well worth every penny spent.
I have alot more confidence in my abilities now, and I know the other guys I went to the class with feel the same.