• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Bass Pro Shops Thieves

I wonder if they know theyre on Candid camera.

I wonder if they know theyre on Candid camera.
Do they care if they are on camera? Who’s going to keep them in jail? Fuck you can murder someone and be back out on the street in no time. They are not going to do shit about shoplifting.

• Sad
Reactions: Maggot
I thought this thread was going to be about the retarded high priced BPS charges.
Off the subject but I was out at Academy the other day and they ahve a lot of ammo with decent prices. Not as good as the best on Ammoseek but no shipping. Plenty of guns as well. 'Dick's' has nothing at all, no firearms, no targets, nothing.

Reactions: NoDopes
Just like always, we will be the one's inconvenienced. Entering and exiting a store will become a lot harder.

There is a local jewelry store here that has time delay doors. It is basically an air lock set of doors. You have to wait for the interior doors to close before the exterior doors open. A girl stands near the door with a little button, to lock you between the doors if you try to steal. I know it cost money, but this looks like a perfect solution to me. I suspect a fire alarm, releases the latches for safety.

Stores are not going to tolerate this much longer.