• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

basspro out of varget and benchmark at macon store

Re: basspro out of varget and benchmark at macon store

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: usmc02xx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">still had some RL 15, 17 and 19 though. Guy at counter said they were backordered. Just fyi </div></div>

I haven't been up to the Ft. Lauderdale store, so I can't say, but back in November, they had some stuff, albeit at ass raping prices.

I've got a little place in Miami that I haven't been to in a good year, who stocks a lot of powder and had cartons and cartons of 210Ms during the last Obama scare and I need to get back down his way.

Primers were $40/k and powder (except for VV's $25/#) was $22/#, before taxes.

Chris

Re: basspro out of varget and benchmark at macon store

believe it or not we have a local pawn shop that has reloading stuff. Hes in a place where reloading isnt exactly booming. Think $99 9mm is half of his sales and speakers the other half. But the dude has an entire wall full of reloading powder, primers and bullets. i dont tell anyone locally about it so i can go there when im in need. but his hours suck for me.