• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Bastogne 2009 -- 65th Anniversary

eddy

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 8, 2008
NoVa
We were invited to be a part of the 65th Anniversary of Bastogne. 11-13 Dec 2009. I honestly don't believe that Bastogne, Belgium will every be the same again.

Re: Bastogne 2009 -- 65th Anniversary

ah i didnt get a chance to snap pics of him, but we definitely shared shots of whiskey at the end of it all

only the ones that didnt take a shot with him

Great pics!
We also painted the town red in 2006 on a Band of Brothers tour. Wild Bill Guarnere and Babe Heffron were on the tour, (those two can party!) we went to Foy and the Bois Jaques where there is still evidence of the fighting holes they used. Bill tried to lighten the mood by telling us to look for his leg that he lost there, pretty sobering place to be in. Lotta ghosts there.
Maybe I'll scare up some pics one day.

yeah last time i was out there in april we got to see what was left of the original foxholes that easy co. used way back when. that is pretty bad ass that you go to be up there with those guys. i remember they stopped by vilseck on their way through europe back in 2006

Glad to mention that both Wild Bill Guarnere and Babe Heffron are doing good.
I spoke to Bill yesterday and he was celebrating Christmas with a nice plate of good food!

Herman