• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BAT M vs Borden BRMXD

Oldmauser

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Apr 2, 2018
Pricing is almost identical. Intended use: F-open. Difficult choice.
Do you guys have experience with both and could help me out?
I plan left port right bolt righ ejection, 1.25. 28" tube.

it's not very likely that you'll get any answers from the Hide with direct comparisons

if lead time matters pick based on that. if it doesn't then it really comes down to which one has the features/options you want

you see both BAT and Borden in a lot of benchrest competitions and BAT is in the hunting world too now

it's not very likely that you'll get any answers from the Hide with direct comparisons

if lead time matters pick based on that. if it doesn't then it really comes down to which one has the features/options you want

you see both BAT and Borden in a lot of benchrest competitions and BAT is in the hunting world too now
BAT is a bigger company, Broden is still a boutique. On both actions I can get LPRB ans so on, so it indeed comes down to lead time. I probably buy the one that I can get quicker.

Reactions: b6graham
BAT is a bigger company, Broden is still a boutique. On both actions I can get LPRB ans so on, so it indeed comes down to lead time. I probably buy the one that I can get quicker.
i've had some conversations with Jim Borden before. never dealt with BAT but I'm sure I'll end up with a Vesper at some point