• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Bat Machine Action tennon drawings?

You might want to check with BAT before putting them all up for everyone. They might consider them proprietary / IP if they don't make them freely available on their website.

I will do that. I really doubt it's proprietary though as it's nothing to do with the action but only the tennon. We went ahead and just measured it up and did it. It would have saved some measuring time. Stiller has the specs for their tennons on their site.

There was a time when Near the scope base guy made me sign a non compete letter before he would sell me a scope rail.

Nothing proprietary about it, just a super simple tenon drawing that includes dimensions. If you have a BAT action, you can achieve the same thing by doing some basic measuring and calculations. Drawing is pretty much for reference only...the guy doing the work has to do the fine machining to make it work.

Bat didn't have a drawing for the larger actions. He just confirmed what we already had measured up. Mostly extra long range stuff going lately. McMillan, Stiller Tac 408, Bat M and CT, Pierce Titanium SA, You got to like the good stuff.

mt4h.jpg

Attachments

• mt4h.jpg
    mt4h.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 16