• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BAT VR scope rings

xRangerx

Private
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2017
Other than the rings available from Bat, does anyone have any experience with direct mount rings? I don’t really want to run a rail and their action has a full diameter bridge, unlike a traditional 700 action. Pictures are a plus if you’ve got them!

Doesn't that action come included with a rail?

I don't know why you wouldn't want to run a rail and mount rings to those.

They can be found either way, the one I have doesn’t have the rail. I would prefer to run it without if possible

Check hole spacing. Two R.E.M. 700 front rings may fit. They are full diameter....the rear is diff.

Talley one piece for Pierce/stiller are both full dia, as long as hole spacing matches. Email talley for hole spacing and measure yours and compare.

.860 hole spacing front and rear. I've got a set of talley one piece for the stiller Tac30/300.

Same hole spacing as BAT.

I may sell a set if these will work for you. I have 1" mediums and 30MM highs.

Last edited:
.860 hole spacing front and rear. I've got a set of talley one piece for the stiller Tac30/300.

Same hole spacing as BAT.

I may sell a set if these will work for you. I have 1" mediums and 30MM highs.

i think I will likely need 30mm mediums, let me check. Being able to search for Stiller rings helps a ton! Thanks!