• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Bath salts are bad......mmmmmmmmk!

Re: Bath salts are bad......mmmmmmmmk!

You've got it all wrong. He was listening to music and the hand motions were him simply translating it into sign language for the kid sitting on the floor.

NOT!

Im, not a doctor, but I did stay at a holiday inn express last night, and in my professional opinion, thats a spasm of the DreIceSnoop gland in the frontal lobe. You shoulda performed an abortion, STAT!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goatphius</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What does this have to do with bath salts? </div></div>

Do a Google search for bath salts to find out what kids are using the term for these days...

Bath salts are just product labelled for sale as 1 product and then when used improperly they change into a drug. Gasoline when inhaled will get you high. These products are manufactured and marketed for misuse. Very bad stuff.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VJJPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">damn canadians </div></div>

+1

That's one hell of a nervous tick he has there. Nothing a little vitamin H won't cure (haldol)!!!!!!!!

somebody needs to be noticed. why would anyone act like that is beyond me. what would my mother think?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nashlaw</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what would my mother think? </div></div>

The guy who took the video said the guy;s mother is the lady sitting two chairs to his right!!