• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Baton Rouge Area Range ?

EdO

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 18, 2008
Louisiana, SRVN
Gentlemen,
Can anyone suggest a rifle range in the Baton Rouge area? KD w/steel would be great - I need some zero's . . .
Long hours and limited (blocked sites) Internet access on site here . . .

Thanks, Ed

Re: Baton Rouge Area Range ?

PM the member here "eddybo" , he is in McComb , MS but shoot down at Palo Alto all the time with Don Geracci. He will likely have all the good places scoped out between his place and this region ,though I think he does most of hios LR shooting at his place ,out to like 110yds or somthin.

there also hunters run in port allen but you have to be a member or with a member to shoot there and its only out to 100. your best bet is to buddy up with someone with some big pastures off hoo sho too or praireville

I think all the options for public use have been covered. Unless u have access to private land take your pick!

Yep, all bases covered.

If anyone has a cane field and they don't mind a little lead it it, please holler! I need 1760 yards
grin.gif