• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Battle Los Angeles

Re: Battle Los Angeles

Looks good, will hafta see that one.

I'm all about the destruction of Los Angeles and it's crappy people.

Cool, bunch of it shot down the street from me.

Look at 1:26 in the video and you will see the La state capital in the background LOL

Anyone notice the similarity with "Skyline", which is out this weekend? The douchebags who made that one are being sued by Sony because they did work on "Battle Los Angeles" but never told them that at the same time they were making their own movie along a similar vein...which they rushed to get out before "Battle." They're the same fucktard brothers who directed "AVP: Requiem".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dogtown</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone notice the similarity with "Skyline", which is out this weekend? The douchebags who made that one are being sued by Sony because they did work on "Battle Los Angeles" but never told them that at the same time they were making their own movie along a similar vein...which they rushed to get out before "Battle." They're the same fucktard brothers who directed "AVP: Requiem". </div></div>

I noticed it, good catch.

Wow ! ... better be prepared !
wink.gif

PP out

definitely looking forward to this one. Also, fans of ESEE knives, supposedly they used them in the movie.

I can honestly say that after seeing Skyline on Friday night that I would have rather paid $8.50 to see the Battle: Los Angeles trailer...and would have been more satisfied.