• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Battlecloth holster for suppressed 22's

MLC

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 4, 2004
Solebury, PA
My brother bought me a cool Christmas present.
I did not have a holster for my Buckmark and use it on the farm quite a bit.
He was looking into having holsters modded to fit a Buckmark with a can and I suggested he Google suppressed pistol holsters or something close.
He found a link on ARFcom and asked if I liked it.
It seemed like a cool way to carry and store the pistol so he went for it.

I just received the holster and it looks and feels awesome.
The Buckmark fits perfectly and the holster is made to hold an extra mag and a copy of your NFA paperwork.

As you can see it comes with a removable shoulder strap as well as the standard belt loops.

22stuff004.jpg

22stuff005.jpg

22stuff006.jpg

22stuff007.jpg

22stuff009.jpg

Re: Battlecloth holster for suppressed 22's

Thanks!

This is exactly what I didn't know that I need.

He doesn't have a website just email him with what you have and want/need.

I've got two of his pouches for my suppressors. Steve does great work and has a pretty fast turn around time.

I just ordered a Multicam holster from Battlecloth for my Buckmark/TAC65 pistol. Can't wait to get it.

I got one from his a few weeks ago in Woodland Camo. Great product and a great guy to do business with.

FYI Uncle Mike's also makes a long rimfire pistol holster that perfectly contains my suppressed Ruger with Paclite. I think it's the 10" barrel model. I got it for $9.95.

Thats an awesome pistol! Didn't know you could get a threaded barrel for a Buckmark, gives me ideas :]

This just arrived last night...

Battlecloth-Buckmark-TAC65002.jpg

Battlecloth-Buckmark-TAC65006.jpg

All I can say is this is one AWESOME holster. Battlecloth rocks!

You guys are making me jealous.

Here's my holsters made by BattleCloth. Fantastic workmanship. Definately worth the price. Thanks Steve!

Buckmarks with TAC65 & Universal 3 suppressors.
CIMG1559.jpg

Buckmarks in holster & spare mags inserted in pockets.
CIMG1562.jpg

All buttoned up:
CIMG1563.jpg

Hey Steve -

A couple of suggestions for mods to the design.

Any chance of making the spare mag pocket hold 2 mags?
CIMG1565.jpg

How about another set of loops on the back side and bottom of the holster so that you can run a strap though there and attach it to your thigh or pack or ?
CIMG1564.jpg

Those are very nice looking; if I am ever in the market for a suppressed holster I will give him a call.

BTW on an unrelated note, I love your signature quote GRIM.

Thanks Cegorach - yeah, Ronnie Sox was the man when it came to 4 speeds & drag racing.

This thread just cost me $200! I ordered two holsters and a MOLLE suppressor pouch from Steve. He was very fast to respond to emails. Lead time is about two weeks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kevin_Deaton</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This thread just cost me $200! I ordered two holsters and a MOLLE suppressor pouch from Steve. He was very fast to respond to emails. Lead time is about two weeks. </div></div>

Did you get your holsters yet? How do they look & function for you?

Just received my holster from Steve and it's absolutely great protector/carrier for my Hunter wearing SWR Spectre!
Once again - Thank you, Steve!