• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Bausch & Lomb Tactical

ratton

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 21, 2009
Nevada
Any body remember the old B&L Tactical 10X scopes. Just wanted to survey you all about what you thought about them. Trying to find one and it's been difficult. Does anyone know the number of elevation and windage travel. I've heard both 100 and 144 minutes of travel?

Re: Bausch & Lomb Tactical

used to have one. ROCK SOLID scope. Can take a lot of abuse. 144 MOA is correct. 10x. Only thing I didnt like was how thick the reticle was. It was about twice as thick as the super sniper reticle and I didn't care for that. but other than that it's right up there with IOR quality glass.

Re: Bausch & Lomb Tactical

dagger,

I had one about 10 years ago, and I don't remember the MOA travel exactly, but it was well over 100 MOA, so 144 MOA could well be right. They were built very solid, and I loved the reticle as it could be seen in very low light.

You rarely see one for sale, and when you do they sell for in the $1k + range. Since the MIL/MOA adjsutments as the B&L had, is now old school, those $ are better spent on a new USO 10x, which can be had for a few $ more, with loads of options.

But if you do find one, they are GTO.

Bob