• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing bdl/dbm question

jesseanderson2

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 21, 2009
Sierra Vista AZ
Lets say I bought a wood m40 stock inlet for a BDL bottom metal. Is it possible to have it openned up for a badger m5 or seekins WSM bottom metal? I'm haveing a vision of a m40 wood stock 7wsm detachable box mag. Is this possible without losing my butt in costs of a custom stock?

Thanks for your help

Jesse

I did alot of searchs on the web and couldn't come up with an awnser. I hope I can find it here.

Re: bdl/dbm question

lol, plans change quickly I just purchased a m40 comm. I will be keeping it 308. However, I would like to put m5 bottom metal on it, is this possible? I know it doesnt keep to the comm style of the rifle but I would prefer it done this way since I like mags and I have 5 badger mags.

Thanks for your time

Jesse

I have awesome bottom metal, and I can install it for you (inlet or full install). check out my website
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CDiPrecision</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have awesome bottom metal, and I can install it for you (inlet or full install). check out my website
smile.gif
</div></div>

+1000000000, he does and he can!

Dang it uses AI mags. I just sold mine not to long ago. I'm still holding out for badger if it will fit the m40 wood stock. Just because I have a surplus of those right now.
We'll see though, you have some sharp rifle pics in the ad. If I don't come up with anything I will call you in a few days.

Jesse

Jeff whens the long action stagger savage going to be ready. I've got 3 bills burning a hole over here! Your metal is spectacular btw.