• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Be afraid, Communist STASI/GESTAPO now coming to every state! Communism is here permanently...

Samuel Whittemore

in memory
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 8, 2018
    2 Billion Slush Fund. 100% unchecked. 100% unaccountable to any court, moreover the Constitution. Coming after whatever/whomever they perceive as threats. You own a gun? You're Conservative? That means you.

Z.E.R.O. push back. Pushed through covertly... The Republican politicians love it too.

Last edited:
    Doesn't end here. "Additional branches to be coming soon".... "will be receiving newest weapons...surveillance equipment"...."training in leadership" (translation= vacation someplace nice where you have to listen to lectures on how to control people and do psych-ops).
    Z.E.R.O. push back. Pushed through covertly... The Republican politicians love it too.

I couldn't open up the second link, but what was this bill ID # and when was it passed... We NEED a list of the yea's and no's on this one posted please!!

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
    Doesn't end here. "Additional branches to be coming soon".... "will be receiving newest weapons...surveillance equipment"...."training in leadership" (translation= vacation someplace nice where you have to listen to lectures on how to control people and do psych-ops).

I couldn't open up the second link, but what was this bill ID # and when was it passed... We NEED a list of the yea's and no's on this one posted please!!
    How many private contractors have already been doing this on the behalf of our esteemed gov't? Now it has an official agency to syphon tax dollars from and continue under the guise of public safety.

Whatever they are admitting to publicly, is nothing compared to what they are actually doing.
    Exactly. And what we don't know exceeds even the most creative, vile imagination.

Adding to that, save for a few on very sites like this, the other 90% of America is completely oblivious the depth of corruption and sheer evil that pervades throughout every level, every branch, every state, city and even town. Maybe there's a few more that feels something is drastically wrong, but not many. I would have some modicum of hope if the awareness was at least 1/3 of America. But by the time it gets there --we'll will already be in the Gulag --I'm sorry Re-education Camps. At least the ones that weren't exterminated outright.

I used to be an optimist.. thinking ok.. after some epic upheaval the ship will right itself. Americans will overcome. We'll make it right. I abandoned that hope when pedo Xiden and his maggot slut whore stole the election.

To all maggots and their offspring --my apology. You're far better than that.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Jumper
    Ya'lls be makkin too much outta dis. If you aint doin nuffin wrongs you aint gots nuthin to be fraids of. Yo!

Reactions: UKDslayer
    Exactly. And what we don't know exceeds even the most creative, vile imagination.

Adding to that, save for a few on very sites like this, the other 90% of America is completely oblivious the depth of corruption and sheer evil that pervades throughout every level, every branch, every state, city and even town. Maybe there's a few more that feels something is drastically wrong, but not many. I would have some modicum of hope if the awareness was at least 1/3 of America. But by the time it gets there --we'll will already be in the Gulag --I'm sorry Re-education Camps. At least the ones that weren't exterminated outright.

I used to be an optimist.. thinking ok.. after some epic upheaval the ship will right itself. Americans will overcome. We'll make it right. I abandoned that hope when that fucking sphincter face pedo Xiden and his maggot slut whore stole the election.

To all maggots and their offspring --my apology. You're far better than that.
    As long as people have cell phones, internet and free gov't. handouts...nothing else matters. I suspect the things that make people stand and say ENOUGH...is nothing compared to what really goes on. Keep buying guns and ammo.

I posted this in the other thread too - notice "two officers died and 150 injured" from January 6.
    Notice the addition of two new canines- Lila and Filip
    Notice the need for "Critical Incident Planning" (i.e. Sandy Hook, Las Vegas shooting)
    Need for "Civil Disturbance" response - with Batons and "non-lethal" ammo.

They are expecting something. We don't loot, we don't arson. Which is why I think there should be economic sanctions/ labor and other strikes.

The announcement is on the Capitol Police website, but it appears this expansion of this regional entity was done with a legislative act??? Isn't that against our Constitution? (Not that they care, or that it matters a more.)

The announcement is on the Capitol Police website, but it appears this expansion of this regional entity was done with a legislative act??? Isn't that against our Constitution? (Not that they care, or that it matters a more.)
    I doubt it’s any different than other fed agencies having field offices in the states in terms of legality. They provide security for certain people anyway. I worked a couple of details with them back in the day nowhere close to DC.

BUY MORE AMMO?!!!! Come on people, don't you want your yellow star and train ride with a hot shower at the end of the line?

Reactions: mtrmn