• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Be careful in South Africa.

Hi,

Yes the xenophobic eradication (at the moment, of Nigerian citizens) is increasing rather rapidly in ZA right now. So much that ZA has closed its' embassy in Nigeria right now.

Sincerely,
Theis

We just hired a dude from Zimbabwe. He was gonna move to SA and just rented an apartment there last month, but now he's afraid to go down there and is instead trying to get to Canada.

The internet over there is pretty shitty.

Perhaps we could return Elon Musk to resolve their problems.

I have ZERO desire to ever be even on the continent of Africa, let alone South Africa.
Only thing I regret, is not going to see the Egyptian ruins while it was still relatively safe to travel there.

Reactions: TACC and Mwalex
I have ZERO desire to ever be even on the continent of Africa, let alone South Africa.
Only thing I regret, is not going to see the Egyptian ruins while it was still relatively safe to travel there.

A shame. When I was about 12 circa 1961 I traveled with my father to Egypt and got to climb the Great pyramid at Giza. I remember standing on top and all you could see was sand and the green trail of the Nile River Valley to the west. Its in my memory like it was yesterday. In those days it was an hours ride from Cairo. Now I understand its surrounded by the city.

Quick, lets host and hold a Live Aid charity concert. All will be good in Africa afterward. The civil wars will stop and the lions will allow the hippos to fuck them.
smiley_freak.gif

None of this should surprise anyone...remember that one of the most criminal families belongs to Mandela.

Guy necklaced many and more so his sicko wife....both should have been dismembered....

I wouldn't go to SA for all of the tea in China...which is a shame because when I went there 30 years ago, it was a pretty nice place

I was in Capetown very briefly in 2001. You could tell it HAD been a really nice place, but it was on a downhill slide.

I was in Capetown very briefly in 2001. You could tell it HAD been a really nice place, but it was on a downhill slide.
I was in Capetown a few years before you and I had the same observation.

What an incredibly sad state of affairs and complete lack of respespect for life. May that poor man rest in peace after such a horrific end, and that animal who perpetrated those acts in the video meet the same or similar end.

And everyone else just watching and moving along with their lives, desensitized to the evil as though it is just Standard Operating Procedures for any given day.

Sad.

What an incredibly sad state of affairs and complete lack of respespect for life. May that poor man rest in peace after such a horrific end, and that animal who perpetrated those acts in the video meet the same or similar end.

And everyone else just watching and moving along with their lives, desensitized to the evil as though it is just Standard Operating Procedures for any given day.

Sad.

This will be Portland in the near future.

I can’t watch it on my phone for whatever reason. What happened? Looks like the guy was eye gouging the other guy?

I can’t watch it on my phone for whatever reason. What happened? Looks like the guy was eye gouging the other guy?

Yeah, dude got merced in public in the middle of the street, then some other dude got to mutilating him further, and finally made sure everyone had stolen anything left on his body after briefly stomping on his eyeless, dead as fuck, skull.

He spent some time feeling around the eye sockets. He got every last piece out of there.

I'd have shot that motherfucker a million times.

Reactions: tnichols
Yeah, dude got merced in public in the middle of the street, then some other dude got to mutilating him further, and finally made sure everyone had stolen anything left on his body after briefly stomping on his eyeless, dead as fuck, skull.

He spent some time feeling around the eye sockets. He got every last piece out of there.

Fuck I’m glad I didn’t see that. I thought they were just going after white farmers, but it looks like they’re going after other blacks or non SA?

Fuck I’m glad I didn’t see that. I thought they were just going after white farmers, but it looks like they’re going after other blacks or non SA?

@THEIS says primarily Nigerians, but this dude I recently hired is fuckin' stuck in Zimbabwe because it's not just Nigerians, it's non-SA according to him. Crazy shit, he's got family in SA sending him pictures of mutilated corpses on a daily basis.

Dude wants to get a little further away now, in CA. I don't blame him.

But, it's a thing I think we're going to start seeing more here in the states before too long. At least, in places where folks like me don't exist. That is, to say, I will not tolerate that type of shit in MY city. Dude's not like that, though, obviously. CA ought to work well.

Reactions: kriller134
@THEIS says primarily Nigerians, but this dude I recently hired is fuckin' stuck in Zimbabwe because it's not just Nigerians, it's non-SA according to him. Crazy shit, he's got family in SA sending him pictures of mutilated corpses on a daily basis.

But, it's a thing I think we're going to start seeing more here in the states before too long. At least, in places where folks like me don't exist. That is, to say, I will not tolerate that type of shit in MY city. Dude's not like that, though, obviously. CA ought to work well.
Thanks for the info. Just read up a bit about what’s going on there. Pretty crazy stuff.

Thanks for the info. Just read up a bit about what’s going on there. Pretty crazy stuff.

Yep. international violence tourism. Just need enough hardware to get there and back mostly in one piece. A few thousand well armed and enthusiastically committed individuals, and I think we could clean up a lot of these things.

Yep. international violence tourism. Just need enough hardware to get there and back mostly in one piece. A few thousand well armed and enthusiastically committed individuals, and I think we could clean up a lot of these things.
Are we starting in Atlanta or Memphis?

They're just like prairie dogs to me, a little bigger in the glass though.

Is this a peek into the future of our own country???

Probably.

Can you help a brother get from Zimbabwe to Canada?

Asking for a friend. :eek:

Sure. How much money you got?

Me to.

I have worked all over the continent of Africa. The big cities in South Africa like Cape Town, Johannesburg, and Durban are some of the most civilized cities in the entire continent. That alone should scare the crap out of most people. I have several friends and co-workers from South Africa. They tell me that most of the locals don't want to work and are happy taking government hand outs. They had been bringing in Nigerians and workers from several other countries to do the physical labor. Then the locals get angry because the foreigners have money and they don't. There are about 20 different dialects from around the country of South Africa, so the local speak to them in the local dialect. If the foreign worker doesn't speak that dialect, thus proving he is not local, he gets killed. One of my assistant engineers that lives about 200 miles from Cape Town tells me in the country they drag them out in the street, put a tire over them, fill it with gas and set it on fire is the preferred method.

I have worked in Nigeria, some of the things that go on there are almost unfathomable.

Drop in about 2 million AK's with a note that says "last man standing is King" Then stream it live PPV.

Reactions: myronman3
A buddy is from SA and unfortunately had to flee here as he did a lot in the SADF in the 80s for the old government. His stories about the natives never cease to shock me. A walking encyclopedia of the effects of common weapons against them though. And a lot of his stories start with- 'Oh that time my Mom shot this one native......'.

Their belief in muji (magic) makes an unbelievable set of problems. Things like the belief that raping a virgin cures AIDS is the reason something like 85% of females there have been raped by age 15. Or harvesting organ parts from live 'donors' fix certain ailments.

Although sometimes its almost comical- he has countless stories about his time in the service as basically the white guy in charge of a bunch of natives from 2 different tribes- some trackers and some fighters. They were basically a QRF type assault force against the Russians and Cubans. Get a report of a location and get sent out to roll up on them fast and set up an ambush. Problem was every time their APC brushed under tree branches and a snake fell in, one of the tribes had to have a long multi hour quite loud ceremony beating it to death with a stick all standing in a circle. They could care less what was happening in the world around them during it. Sometimes with Russians on the other side of a hill while he is trying to manage the ridiculousness of the situation. They just dont live in the same world as us. Hard to imagine such types running a country.

This is called Necklacing. It sends a message. Reported to be a favorite of Winnie Mandela.

Time to bring back Mike Hoare and slot floppies.

One of my assistant engineers that lives about 200 miles from Cape Town tells me in the country they drag them out in the street, put a tire over them, fill it with gas and set it on fire is the preferred method.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
Animals.

Nasty fucking animals. Still good to watch though...that way, when you have the upper hand on them, and they beg for mercy, knowing they do not deserve it, is a handy piece of information.

Watching shit like this makes me undestand why God flooded the world.

^At least why the whole continent is a complete shithole.

Anyone got the whole video to this?

I'm sure you can find that and plenty more like it on Ogrish.com. It's a snuff site but they will have unedited video of shit like this if it exists. Personally I'd say there isn't much to see. One animal acting like another, you can watch chimpanzees on Discovery Channel do the exact same thing for the exact same reason FWIW --territorial murder.