• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Be careful who you "meat" on the hide *nsfw*

Brasscow

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 27, 2009
    Iowa
    Yeah... got this from a guy I met on the hide.

I think he's hoping to shoot more than just rifles...

Last edited by a moderator:
    What kind of groups does that thing shoot... if you do your part?

You really have to do your part not to "jerk" it. Triggers stiff.

OP how many times did you open/close the photo to look at it in your "horror"? Be honest more than twice you really should search your true feelings.

Last edited:
    no-dick-pics-th.png

"Sorry, bro. Meant that for someone else." ..... "So --- whatcha think?"

maybe should be posted in the "SH member link up" forum? ;)

....as long as he does his part all day long!

....is that the new badger tactical knob?

....let me show you my shooting stick

....nice stick

.... grip tension?

....you have to try that cream when you get home, not at walmart - though i have seen alot wierder shit there in the grocery, pharmacy, ladies delicates aisle.

....pulling your shot?

....cocking your gun?

....this is my rifle, THIS is my gun?

....geez, you never see that at Target

....the AC went out at my walmart too

....did the cashier count that as the 21st item and asked you leave the express checkout?

....those snakes tend to seek refuge in the lawn & garden section

...."headed" for lori

....let's see lori's response!

Last edited:
    I'm a little disappointed that "spin drift" didn't get used there. Otherwise, well done!

Merely compensating sir......and I reject your advances, kind of creeping me out good fellow.

Ahh...the old compensation thing...I see. I have not done any "advances" of any kind. If I did you would have received a pm asking you for some quiet time in the shower together. Now THAT is an advance, and would warrant a "creeping out". I still like your M40 though.

Ahh...the old compensation thing...I see. I have not done any "advances" of any kind. If I did you would have received a pm asking you for some quiet time in the shower together. Now THAT is an advance, and would warrant a "creeping out". I still like your M40 though.

Thank you for your compliments sir. Perhaps at a different time, when not reminded of my heterosexuality as I sit here watching Pipi Longstocking In the 7 Seas with my two kids (the were coitus kids not something from a Petri dish or donor. Somehow I actually fooled a chick into giving it up and marrying me. What a disappointment for her!).

Had we met in Parris Island, warm showers oh the possibilities.

Thank you for your compliments sir. Perhaps at a different time, when not reminded of my heterosexuality as I sit here watching Pipi Longstocking In the 7 Seas with my two kids (the were coitus kids not something from a Petri dish or donor. Somehow I actually fooled a chick into giving it up and marrying me. What a disappointment for her!).

Dude that was funny!!!! Enjoy the movie with your kids! Cheers brother!

Semper Fi! in a two straight dudes chatting on a penis picture post kind of way.

Last edited:
    I'd got you beat Irish Scotsman. Tiny prick and a cheap bastard.

You may have a tiny prick, but at least you have a sweet M40.

Merely compensating sir......and I reject your advances, kind of creeping me out good fellow.

Semper Fi! in a two straight dudes chatting on a penis picture post kind of way.

This just gave me an idea for my next best selling novel....

"Trans-gendered Lesbian Snipers Who Had the OP" or "Confessions ...The War of the Dick"

I may have to put in a sub chapter on Graham and I.

Looks like rob deleted the attachment. Must be a no dick pics policy here, much like my own policy...

Bet he saved the pic first though ;)