• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

be jealous...

crazy bay

Private
Minuteman
Jan 16, 2005
Utah
Be jealous bitches. The old lady is studying for the LSAC/LSAT, (Hell, I don't know the difference) So I am going camping/fishing all weekend. My accompanying partner:

DSCN2086.jpg

Re: be jealous...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: crazy bay</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Be jealous bitches. The old lady is studying for the LSAC/LSAT, (Hell, I don't know the difference) So I am going camping/fishing all weekend. My accompanying partner:

DSCN2086.jpg
</div></div>

Ah your wife is in for it. LSAT is the test, LSAC are the people who pull the stings.

lucky, I am jealous. The wife is making me go shopping in Boston for the weekend, at least maybe I can find a decent little pub to disappear into for a few drinks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cacodor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">karelian bear dog??</div></div>

Hell, Im not sure anymore. I just read up on those bear dogs and now Im second guessing. I always thought he was a Border Collie, even though he is a bit large (50-55 lbs). The vet told me a while back that he was probably a mix. I got him from the humane society when he was a puppy ant they said he was a border collie; but they also had no fucking clue where he had come from. Im in northern Utah, and dont know of any Karelian Bear dogs around, but who knows?

Any dog experts out there?

Oh yeah, this picture was taken after a hair cut. The hair towards the caudal end (from his chest back) is normally a bit longer, and does have a little wave to it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: crazy bay</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Be jealous bitches. The old lady is studying for the LSAC/LSAT, (Hell, I don't know the difference) So I am going camping/fishing all weekend. My accompanying partner:

DSCN2086.jpg
</div></div>

Looks like a big skunk.
Ok I said that becuase I'm jealous. I never have time off to have fun.
frown.gif

Just think of all the time to yourself you're going to have when she studying at law school(I'm married to a lawyer, good luck). Nice dog BTW, I think mutts are better-- besides a deeper gene pool never hurts.

Got you beat, the single life means I can do that whenever I want. Enjoy your vacation though lol, looks like beautiful country to spend R&R time in.

I get to blow my weekend going with my girlfriend to her uncle's 90th birthday party, i've never met him and very sure he's not going to remember me ,, or my girlfriend.

cool dog,

Tell the wife to forget law school and become a plumber. The subject matter is the same, but the hours are better and the pay is way, way better.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DMann</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tell the wife to forget law school and become a plumber. The subject matter is the same, but the hours are better and the pay is way, way better.</div></div>

No shit, right? I agree completely. But whatever makes her happy. Im trying to get her into the supreme court one day. I think that would be awesome. She would make some money, -good money, that I could spend on ammo, and then maybe I can one day afford to go shooting.

Anyways, off to the mountains for the weekend... Take care Gents!