• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Be More Operator Sale - Armor, Crye Airframe, Gangster Pants Operator Operator

TheGerman

Oberleutnant
Minuteman
  • Jan 25, 2010
    the Westside
    It's that time again. I know you've all been waiting for another sale thread so you can grab some operator gear so you can impress your parents while looking sexy as fuck out at the range.

The price of admission is easily worth it; hell, I'm probably SAVING you money when you buy this stuff given the simple fact of how much you'll save on dates and flowers and shit when the women will just literally throw themselves at you. I can't leave the house at this point because of this feature.

May be adding things as we go. No, I don't want to trade for your Datsun with a primer grey door or that shitty wildcat custom rifle you thought was a great idea back in 2004 and no, I don't want to send you 7834 more pictures so you can bitch out afterwards and all of a sudden realize that you are a poor. If you haven't 'checked with your wife' before buying something, well, go fucking figure that out, because if I hear about how she's all mad at you now, I have no problem giving her a call and telling her to give you your balls back.

And without further ado....

1) Crye Gen2 (AC) Army Custom Combat pants in OCP/Multicam
    Size 36R
    Worn a total of one time; laundered in non detergent so you wont glow under IR
    These are the AC versions that were made specifically for the Army/Army SF

Simply much too big for me. I'm a 32-34 and thought I could make these work. These are literally brand new.

$225/shipped

IMG_0776.jpg
    IMG_0777.jpg

2) Crye Gen2 AOR1 Navy Custom Combat Pants
    Size 36R
    Worn a few times and laundered in non detergent. Like new.
    These are the NC versions that were made specifically for the Navy that you see on ebay for absurd prices.
    Simply much too big for me. I'm a 32-34 and thought I could make these work.

$225/shipped

IMG_0778.jpg
    IMG_0779.jpg

3) Streamlight TLR2 - IRW

Mounted once and shot. Almost brand new.

Has a bright white light and strong IR illuminator setting.

$250/shipped

IMG_0771.jpg

4) Tactical Scorpion Gear Level 3+ Armor Plates
    Modified Curve (swimmer, modified shooter cut)
    Level 3+
    USA Made Dec 2020
    10x12 Medium
    75 ounces
    5 year warranty

Literally brand new out of the box. These were for someone we train with who has since been banished off the island.

$450/shipped for the pair

IMG_0769.jpg
    IMG_0770.jpg

5) Geissele / Abraham and Moses AM-1 Knife
    Brand new with the wax still on the blade. I actually won this somewhere. Apparently Geiselle started making custom knives? Not sure if this is going to be some weird collector item or something at some point.

$100/shipped

IMG_0774.jpg
    IMG_0775.jpg

6) Peltor Push To Talk with NATO pin (think I have 5 of these)
    Brand new in the bags.

$45 shipped/each

IMG_0773.jpg

7) Zev 9mm v2 Pro Compensator
    1/2 x 28 thread
    TiN Finish
    Brand new

$75/shipped

IMG_0772.jpg

8) Crye Airframe Helmet (will post pictures when I am where the helmet is)
    Level 3A ballistic shell
    Tan Color
    Size Medium
    Includes Team Wendy upgrade pads, Airframe rails, aftermarket multicam cover and Wilcox Shroud with integrated retention lanyard

$950 shipped

Last edited:
    Do the pants run true to size?

They do and I found that out the hard way as I thought sneaking up 1 side wouldn't be that bad. With the Gen3, they are a bit slimmer than the Gen2 customs. So if you are a legit 36, these will fit properly.

Reactions: Nik H
    Which radios do the Peltor PTT work best with? I'm a noob when it comes to these types of comms.

Man I wish that Comp was black I'd get it.

Will these pants help me get laid just by owning them? No way in hell they'd fit me.