• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

BE Myers MAWL C1+ (Price increase coming, Mile High has 9 in stock at the lower price).

itieknots7

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 22, 2009
PA
If anyone is on the fence about purchasing a MAWL. It looks like the price just jumped from $2,999 to $3,600!

Big Tex, TNVC, Roof Top Defense, OP Tactical, etc are out of stock, and already showing the higher price. I did find x9 IN STOCK at Mile High for the old $2,999 price. With tax, and shipped it came to $3,180.

From what I understand, the latest MAWL's also have a few more upgrades in the button/switches...not surprising that the price went up, what with the upgrades and the cost of materials going up across the board.

$3600? Weren’t these sub $2400 when they first came out?

I know I purchased mine about 3 years ago, and it was $2750. And that was just before the last price hike (kinda what prompted me to go ahead and pull the trigger on buying one).

From what I understand, the latest MAWL's also have a few more upgrades in the button/switches...not surprising that the price went up, what with the upgrades and the cost of materials going up across the board.

Yes sir. Triple tap feature which gives.a really tight beam.

I know I purchased mine about 3 years ago, and it was $2750. And that was just before the last price hike (kinda what prompted me to go ahead and pull the trigger on buying one).

Same. April 2020, I paid $2,725.00

Looks like the BE Myers KIJI went up to $850 too.

Reactions: MarinePMI
I've already said enough about mfr pricing. At least its not a Chinese product some US distributor marked up 150%.

• Love
Reactions: Eliteuas