• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Be Nice, She's Just a Girl

997/2man

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 26, 2011
Okeefukindokie, FL
Pic of my dot a couple of weekends ago. She's the one on the right. Before anyone says something, I all ready bitched about dropping her left hand.
DSC_0171-1.jpg

Re: Be Nice, She's Just a Girl

Sucks to be the other girl. How did she do in the tournament? Did she spin for that round house or was she jumping backwards to catch that other chick off-guard? Just wondering cause her hair suggests she spun it. Either way, good job.

Gold kata, kumite. Spinning. She didn't do weapons that day, I don't know why.
She's really better at continuous than point sparring. Both are better than sitting on one's ass. She said "Thanks".

Keep that guard up, and we know she knows that left should be in guard position or at least ready to make a follow up strike after that kick. I will say this, females can kick some ass. After watching Angelica give some nightstalker a serious ass whoopin back in day and me running up to stop the guy(she attacked as I was running up to If she is already black belt level, she can probably hold her own and make a lot of guys wish they didn't stop when she said no. Good Chit mang!