• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Be the change you want to see/putting my money where my rifle wants to be!

TurboTrout

Two Star General
Minuteman
Oct 30, 2020
East Coast
Hey all,

The reason for this group is to start a NRL22 club up at Markham park, I think with the population of Fort L, North Miami, Hollywood, etc. there is a YUUGE need for something other than just sitting at a bench and perforating paper, add to that many like me can’t make a 2+hr drive to a more competitive focused range often, let alone enough to stay active

Markham Park, about 20 min out of Hollywood and Fort Lauderdale, VERY clean and nice, tons of other stuff to do there for any non-shooting family members, range goes to 100yrds and is well kept grass.

Heres the deal,
to start a club at the park
One needs to start a 501c3
Needs 1M liability insurance

Shooting would be at least one Tuesday night at $300 for the group, buying us 4 hours, plus $1 per shooter. The range has plenty of lighting.

With my work I have a decent amount of time to help make barricades, set up targets, I’m willing to put in a bit of money to get it going, I just want to see if we can get enough people together to make this thing work.

If anyone is interested let me know, I also made a “meetup” for said group

I’m game, how about you?

Has Markham park already stated a particular night of the week would be available because there are numerous nights already booked out there?

Has Markham park already stated a particular night of the week would be available because there are numerous nights already booked out there?

I spoke with a manager today, it appears that there may be a possibility for a Tuesday, as one group vanished after the whole covid super lockdowns